MORIS is proud of the trust of its clients.
Trust is the greatest asset achieved not only through respect for privacy, the dignity of the client, his/her decisions, and gained not only through confidence in confidentiality and professionalism, but also through the ability to tell the truth, courage to give true advice in very sensitive situations and honesty.
We have been managing the personal affairs of clients and their families for over 17 years.
What we do:
- advise on investment, inheritance, transfer and structuring of business;
- ensure protection of the property interests of clients during divorce and in other conflict situations;
- assist in resolving issues of registration and transfer of ownership of movable and immovable property, as well as intellectual property rights;
- advise on asset declaration and taxation;
- support the planning of options for moving abroad and the potential impact of such a move on doing business;
- protect the interests of clients in Ukrainian and international courts;
- represent the interests of clients in relations with law enforcement and other public bodies.