MORIS has extensive experience in advising international and national companies on the legal regulation of labor relations in Ukraine.
We help our clients to build the best models of the employer's relationship with employees, work on improving personnel issues in each individual case depending on the area of activity our client engages in, and represent the client’s interests in the process of labor dispute resolution.
What we do:
- we advise national and international companies on labor law issues;
- develop employment agreements, contracts, bonus systems and mechanisms for termination payments for senior management;
- represent the interests of Ukrainian companies in labor disputes with former employees, including during the contested layoffs of senior managers;
- defend the right to payment of wage arrears in courts;
- support the process of obtaining employment permits for foreigners.