MORIS is one of the few companies with unique experience in conducting a special restructuring procedure provided for by the Law of Ukraine "On Financial Restructuring”, involving a debt owed by one of the country's largest food enterprises to a bank that totaled over UAH 1 billion.
The company has in-depth legal expertise in the field of banking law. We have been cooperating with banks in terms of debt collection, audit of loan portfolios for many years. We have unique negotiating experience in restructuring and other ways of managing debt obligations.
What we do:
- comprehensively support the restructuring of debt obligations to banks and other creditors;
- advise clients on current legislation in the field of banking law;
- represent the interests of investors in the process of replacing guarantors and collateral, including in the process of redemption of syndicated loans by the investor;
- support transactions on capital markets, emission and operations with securities, agreements with debt obligations;
- provide support for the sale of troubled assets;
- represent the interests of clients in debt collection disputes;
- support loan agreements, opening of accounts in foreign banks, securitization of assets;
- advise on corporate procedures of banks, financial institutions, etc.